My family loves my “Seemingly Sinful Lemon Bread” but I haven’t told them it’s healthy and gluten-free!
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 drops lemon essential oil
1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
1/3 cup honey
2/3 cup coconut flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. pure honey
2 tbsp. almond milk or coconut milk
2 drops of lemon essential oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Making the Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine all the lemon bread ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased and parchment paper lined loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes.
Making the Glaze:
- While the loaf is baking, mix all glaze ingredients together in a small pot over low heat until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from heat and let sit to cool.
- Once cooled, put in the fridge to firm up.
- Once loaf is cooled and glaze firm, pour glaze over the top of the loaf.
- Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes and enjoy!