Well Christmas is just around the corner and it is not too late to get to your Christmas weight loss goals.
My Top 8 Weight Loss Tips:
- Get clarity on your plan – write it out 3 days ahead. If you have been off track lately, then planning is your best strategy.
- Drink water. If you are not a water drinker, then put 2 large bottles out where you can see them… on your desk, kitchen counter or in front of the TV.
- Walk everyday and strength train 3 times a week – Put this into your scheduler as if it were a doctor’s appointment
- Follow “The 21 Day Fast Track Diet” Book for meal plans
- Get good quality sleep every night
- Supplementation: Use the best quality supplements such as doTerra Cleanse and Restore 30 day Detox. Weight gain is most often due to the toxicity you body builds up over time. Personally, I detox every season. Also, if you are not getting the right nutrients, this could also be contributing to the struggle to lose weight. The 2 questions to ask yourself is: Do I have toxicity? Do I have a deficiency?
- Reduce stress. Your stress hormone cortisol will trump efforts to lose weight
- Consistency. Keep your plan doable. The more intense your workout and the more restricted your calories, the more difficult it is to maintain. Adding the proper supplementation to your plan will support your weight loss efforts
My personal goal is to lose 10 pounds by Christmas. Here is my food plan today:
Breakfast:1/4 cup oatmeal with 1 scoop doTerra Trimshake and 1 scoop doTerra terra greens , Butter coffee with 1 tablespoon butter whipped in the blender
Mid-morning snack: 1 hard boiled egg, chopped , 1/2 small avocado, cubed, sea salt
Lunch: 4 ounces leftover turkey, 2 cups fresh spinach, 1 tablespoon homemade salad dressing, 12 leftover roasted brussel sprouts
Mid-afternoon snack: 15 almonds, 1 small apple
Dinner: 4 ounces baked salmon, 1 cup steamed broccoli, 4 ounces sweet potato
Evening snack: 2 rice cakes with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Supplementation: day 1 of doTerra 30 day detox