10 toxins that may be in your home:
hormones in food
chemicals from food packaging
The reason to do a detox is to reduce the amount of toxins and pollution in our bodies to lessen the burden on our detox organs which are our liver, kidneys, lungs, colon and skin
Benefits of a detox:
Regular bowel movements
Improved weight loss
Increased concentration and clarity
The Benefits of Supplements:
Supplementing while you are detoxing can help support the elimination of toxins and reduce any detoxification side effects. : This is 30 day detox of choice. I feel amazing when I do it
- GX Assist (days 10-20), which is a proprietary blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils and caprylic acid that support a healthy digestive environment. It’s a GI cleansing formula that consists of essential oils studied for their effectiveness in detoxifying the GI tract: oregano, melaleuca, lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, and thyme. I started with one capsule a day for three days, then increased to three a day for a week, but one or two a day may be sufficient for some people.
- Terrazyme, a digestive enzyme complex which supports the body’s enzyme production.
- Zendocrine detoxification complex which supports healthy cleansing and filtering functios of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs and skin.
- PB Assist (days 20-30): after cleansing the gut, its very imported to add a Probiotic in order to maintain a natural balance within the digestive track. Probiotics are vital in reducing the growth of harmful bacteria, aiding the immune system, digestion, and the absorption of nutrients.
You can Contact Me for more information or to purchase the kit
Citrus Mint Wood Cleaner & Dusting Spray
Not only will this mixture lift away dust and dirt with ease, it will also impart a lovely shine to most wood surfaces. As always, be sure to test first in an inconspicuous area!
(Original recipe borrowed from NourishingJoy.com.)
You will need:
- 6 oz olive oil
- 2 oz white distilled vinegar
- 10 – 20 drops peppermint oil
- 10 – 20 drops citrus oil (lemon, orange, grapefruit, etc.)
Pour olive oil into an 8 ounce glass spray bottle (like this one on Amazon) then add essential oils and top off with vinegar. Remember to shake vigorously before using. Spray directly onto wood surfaces and finish by buffing with a clean, dry cloth. (Remember to test first!)